10 Welcome Bag Ideas Your Guests Will Love
Want to greet wedding guests in style? Welcome bags are one of the most commonly overlooked wedding elements that play a crucial role in your guests’ overall experience. Filled with Big Day must-haves, personalized details and a hint of what’s to come these gifts are filled with style and fun. Get your guests excited from the second they arrive with these inspired ideas for your welcome bags.
1. What a wonderful way to make someone feel welcome. Sprigs of lavender, freshly baked bread and a wedding weekend itinerary will show guests you’ve thought of everything.
2. From personalized refreshments to a fragrant candle, guests will appreciate each and every detail of a thoughtful welcome box.
3. A detailed map of the wedding location is perfectly complimented by tasty treats and refreshing drinks.
4. Catch your guests’ eye with color. For this beach wedding attendees received vibrant beach bags filled with warm weather essentials like sunglasses and striped towels.
5. This burlap, monogrammed bag looks lovely on its own. Fill it with fabulous goodies and you’ve got a welcome gift your guests will be gushing over.
6. For a festive weekend in Maui, this couple provided guests with a welcome bag filled with everything they would need for a day at the beach!
7. What guest wouldn’t love to be greeted by fresh flowers and a bottle of wine?
8. A beautiful basket filled with breakfast fare will have guests feeling grateful after a night spent on the dance floor.
9. Fill your welcome bag with personal touches that give a nod to your sense of humor and favorite things.
10. Hello sunshine! Guests will definitely be appreciative of this destination themed gift bag.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For