10 Wedding Lighting Ideas That Are Nothing Short Of Magical
Have we got a bright idea for you! Dollar for dollar wedding lighting is the most affordable way to transform your reception space into one that wows. From candles to incandescent lights, we’ve compiled 10 looks that will leave your guests spellbound. Take a peek at the most innovative ways to light it up.
1. Gorgeous gobos create elegant environments and scenery for a room that only looks like a million bucks!
2. A pathway flanked with lights makes you feel as if you’re walking through an enchanted garden.
3. String lights draped from over head and hanging in clusters are nothing short of magical.
4. Lighting creates the illusion that you’re dining under the stars.
5. String lights guide guests eyes to an utterly breathtaking floral ceiling.
6. Small incandescent lights dot trees creating an etheral atmosphere for this outdoor affair.
7. You can never have too many candles! Hurricane candles in varying heights add a soft glow to an all white reception.
8. Lanterns bring a dream like glow to a lively reception space.
9. An installation of bare bulbs hangs from above a vibrant reception table creating a whimsical display.
10. Enchanting lights hang from tree to tree turning this outdoor reception into a complete fairytale.
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For