10 Totally Gorgeous Garden Wedding Ideas
It's that time of year when everything is on the verge of being in full bloom! Trees are greener, the sun shines brighter, and April showers have finally brought us May’s flowers. A late spring wedding is the perfect time for a garden reception - it's not too cold or too hot, and all you need is a light jacket! So if you’re planning a summer soirée, keep reading to check out all the fun garden party ideas we've collected.
1. Vibrant Live Ceiling
A trellis of vines hung from above mix greenery and floral for a divinely dramatic effect.
2. Charming Floral Fountain
What better to float in your venue’s water fountains than petals and blooms?
3. Swing Into Spring
Hang from the trees and feel like a child again, swinging your way into spring.
4. Whimsical Doorway
Think of this as a gateway to fresh beginnings before you walk down the aisle.
5. Fresh Flower Cake
A cake with fresh flowers or leaves can truly take the cake!
6. Fruit, Cheese & Charcuterie Station
Lighter fare is perfect for this time of year, so why not serve guests a variety of fruits, cheeses, and charcuterie?
7. Chandelier In Bloom
Enhance a reception tent or gazebo with a lush floral chandelier full of crystals and candles.
8. Grassy Cocktail Hour
Embrace the season by having your guests take their cocktails to the lawn.
9. Rest & Relief Station
Make sure bug bites, sunburns, and sore toes don’t stop your guests from having a good time!
10. Magical Outdoor Lighting
Lighting is everything, particularly once the sun goes down, so use an abundance of twinkle lights with your décor.
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016