10 Stunning Wedding Backdrops
Looking for a way to dress up your “I Dos?” Then let us introduce you to the wedding backdrop. A backdrop is a great way to add a stunning décor element to your special day. Whether you’re creating a touch of magic for your ceremony or a super stylish photo op for guests, take a look at our 10 favorite wedding backdrops that wow:
1. Dazzling strands of lights make this ceremony feel like we just walked into a fairytale.
2. Paper streamers in neutral tones make for an easy DIY backdrop that can totally transform your ceremony space.
3. A wall of white paper flowers is nothing short of spectacular.
4. A chalkboard backdrop adds whimsy to the great outdoors.
5. Perfect for a rustic wedding, we can’t take our eyes off this draped wooden frame.
6. Standalone wooden doors mark the entrance to this couple’s next chapter of their lives together.
7. It doesn’t get more romantic then this. Exchange your vows in front of a backdrop with your favorite love poem inscribed on it.
8. This moss backdrop is covered in fresh blooms, creating a bold and beautiful backdrop for this outdoor wedding.
9. Hanging lanterns, succulents, and glowing candlelight set in front of a mountain range make this a backdrop that takes our breath away.
10. Vintage frames are suspended from a tree and accented with bright blooms. Picture perfect? We think so!
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- 8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For