10 Stunning Wedding Backdrops
Looking for a way to dress up your “I Dos?” Then let us introduce you to the wedding backdrop. A backdrop is a great way to add a stunning décor element to your special day. Whether you’re creating a touch of magic for your ceremony or a super stylish photo op for guests, take a look at our 10 favorite wedding backdrops that wow:
1. Dazzling strands of lights make this ceremony feel like we just walked into a fairytale.
2. Paper streamers in neutral tones make for an easy DIY backdrop that can totally transform your ceremony space.
3. A wall of white paper flowers is nothing short of spectacular.
4. A chalkboard backdrop adds whimsy to the great outdoors.
5. Perfect for a rustic wedding, we can’t take our eyes off this draped wooden frame.
6. Standalone wooden doors mark the entrance to this couple’s next chapter of their lives together.
7. It doesn’t get more romantic then this. Exchange your vows in front of a backdrop with your favorite love poem inscribed on it.
8. This moss backdrop is covered in fresh blooms, creating a bold and beautiful backdrop for this outdoor wedding.
9. Hanging lanterns, succulents, and glowing candlelight set in front of a mountain range make this a backdrop that takes our breath away.
10. Vintage frames are suspended from a tree and accented with bright blooms. Picture perfect? We think so!
- 12 Easy DIY Presents For Everyone On Your Holiday Gift List
- The Coziest Ideas To Keep Your Guests Warm During Your Winter Wedding
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever