10 Spring Wedding Trends For The Floral Lover
Now that spring is in full swing, tis the season to embrace everything floral. From printed party dresses to dainty desserts, there is a flower-inspired item for every aspect of your wedding. Right now, we’re loving everything cherry blossom and the endless options for incorporating floral into your wedding festivities. Pastels or jewel tones and delicate shapes or bold petals, the variety of spring flowers is endless. Below, we’ve collected our 10 favorite spring wedding trends for the floral fangirl. Keep scrolling for more beautiful blooms!
1. Fabulous Floral Frocks
These printed and embellished dresses make us absolutely swoon.
2. Cheery Cherry Blossoms
Tiny pink flowers that fill these long branches look picture perfect every year.
3. Fabulous Flower Crowns
Feel like a floral forest princess with these lush and lovely halos in your hair.
4. Wonderful Woodland Animals
Bell jars of bird nests, moss covered bunnies, and baskets of bird eggs are just darling decor.
5. Pretty In Pastel Bridesmaid Dresses
Your bridesmaids will adore these soft and subtle hues.
6. Lovely Lilacs
These light purple blooms can be used to create beautiful bouquets or cute-as-a-button cakes.
7. Miles of Moss
This springy greenery is a creative way to cover tables or make incredible living table runners.
8. Flowering Foods
Edible flowers are all the rage, whether floating in a fancy cocktail or the finishing touch to a dessert.
9. Wild Flowers
These free-spirited flowers can be gathered into an arrangement or mixed with other blooms in bouquets.
10. Gorgeous Floral Gifts
A wrapped hyacinth, tulip, or other bulb-grown flower can be the best spring wedding favor for your guests.
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever
- 15 First Look Photos That Are Better Than Him Seeing You Walk Down The Aisle
- Here’s How To Totally Rock The Geode Trend At Your Wedding