10 Simple Yet Stunning Ways To Use Greenery In Your Wedding
Yes, flowers are always fabulous, but the latest trend in wedding décor has us seeing green. Lush greenery is a unique and equally beautiful alternative to florals. The best part? The options for using this design element at your event are virtually endless. Read on for our favorite ways to use chic greenery in your wedding.
1. Escort Cards
Help guests find their seat with vibrant green leaves acting as escort cards.
Fern, elephants ear, and banana leaf- oh my! Larger then life greens make for a show-stopping centerpiece.
3. Ceremony Altar
Go for natural beauty and dress your ceremony altar with lush greenery for a wonderfully rustic feel.
4. Wedding Aisle
Flowers aren’t the only way to decorate your ceremony aisle. Take the natural approach for a look you’ll love.
5. Place Cards
It’s the details that make all the difference! Place cards with elegant green accents will show guests you’ve thought of everything.
6. Table Runner
What could be lovelier then a garland of greenery running down the center of your reception table?
7. Living Chandeliers
Look up! Chandeliers draped in greenery add an element of surprise to your space.
Make your menu one to remember by inscribing the night’s cuisine on a vibrant green leaf.
9. Wedding Cake
Olive leaves are a fresh and stylish addition to your classic white wedding cake.
10. Hair Accessories
Be the natural goddess you are by adding fresh green leaves as a hair accessory.
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever
- 15 First Look Photos That Are Better Than Him Seeing You Walk Down The Aisle
- Here’s How To Totally Rock The Geode Trend At Your Wedding