10 New Escort Card Ideas For Your Wedding
Show your wedding guests to their seat with style. Escort cards are an opportunity to accentuate your wedding day theme before guests even enter your reception space. From twine and ribbon to glass vases and green moss, the ways to adorn and embellish your escort card station are endless. To narrow the gap, we're sharing our 10 favorite escort card ideas for your big day:
1. What’s not to love? Escort cards are elegantly arranged atop tightly packed ombre hydrangeas in shades of pink.
2. Creating a stunning focal point, a flowering tree adorned with hanging ribbons acts as an escort card station.
3. Take your rustic wedding up a notch, literally. For this escort card display notches were cut into wooden branches.
4. Succulents make for a sweet escort card idea and double as a wedding favor your guests can take home.
5. Having a winter wedding? These ornament escort cards are just about the cutest thing we’ve ever seen.
6. For a vintage feel, have your guests pluck their escort cards from a homemade clothesline hanging from a wooden frame.
7. This ornate mirror, featuring calligraphy, takes the place of traditional escort cards.
8. A wine barrel topped with moss, sunflowers and recycled wine corks holds floral wedding escort cards.
9. Friendly on your budget and the environment, loose leaves make for naturally beautiful escort cards.
10. For a fall wedding, take advantage of the bounty of the season by using pumpkins as escort cards.
- 11 Chic Ways To Bring The Marble Trend To Your Wedding
- 6 Romantic Wedding Hairstyles That Will Make Him Fall In Love All Over Again
- Your Guests Will Go Crazy For These Mini Wedding Favors
- 10 Fresh Themes For The Best Bridal Shower Ever
- 15 First Look Photos That Are Better Than Him Seeing You Walk Down The Aisle
- Here’s How To Totally Rock The Geode Trend At Your Wedding