10 Lounge Areas That Will Totally Make Your Wedding
What kind of vibe do you envision for your wedding day? If the answer is something relaxed, chic and welcoming then say hello to the lounge concept. We love the idea of creating an intimate area where guests can socialize in style. Take a look at these 10 wedding lounges that will totally convince you that you need this trendy set-up at your wedding.
1. A chic living room concept looks even better when set outside. Don’t forget to style your space, throw pillows will become your new best friend!
2. All white lounge furniture and hanging crystal chandeliers will up the elegance factor at your celebration.
3. Your guests will feel like they fell straight into a fairytale when they sit down at this enchanting lounge area.
4. Wicker stools topped with tufted pillows contribute to the rustic glam charm of this lounge space.
5. A gold coffee table and shimmering throw pillows make this lounge area a gilded showstopper.
6. What could be more fabulous then a bohemian inspired lounge area complete with lush pillows, comfy poufs and vibrant rugs?
7. For a beach wedding, nothing beats the laidback feel of this ocean side lounge.
8. An ethereal canopy encloses an intimate lounge area that looks as if it’s straight out of a dream.
9. An all whit set-up along the waterfront has us wishing we were at this picture-perfect wedding.
10. For a whimsical take on the lounge concept consider a fabulous daybed hanging from the trees!
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown