10 Insanely Adorable Ways To Include Pets In Your Wedding
Don’t forget about the cutest member of your family, your pet! From dogs to cats, and everything in between, couples are finding creative ways to make their favorite animal a part of their wedding day. Ever consider your four-legged friend as a flower girl or ring bearer? Pets never fail to garner oohs and aahs when they walk down the aisle, and just think of the all the adorable pictures! We’re wild about these ways to include your animal pal in your Big Day plans.
1. Man’s best friend makes an adorable addition to this sweet wedding photo.
2. Add a floral wreath and Fido is all set for the Big Day festivities!
3. Mary had a little lamb, and you’ll have some incredible photos just perfect for a rustic wedding.
4. An adorable Boxer needs a nap after all wedding day excitement; unfortunately, it’s on the bride’s train!
5. This pup nose the perfect place to keep your ring safe!
6. A guaranteed crowd pleaser, this four-legged friend announces the bride’s arrival.
7. We’re not horsing around, a floral crown and a miniature horse will make your wedding day standout.
8. This dapper dog is black tie ready!
9. The cutest accessory for any flower girl.
10. Your fairytale isn’t complete without every member of your family there, including the furry ones!
- 10 Fun Farewell Alternatives To Your “Just Married” Car
- 10 Halloween Décor Ideas That Go Beyond The Jack-O-Lantern
- 16 Pretty Pumpkin Ideas For Your Fall Wedding
- Besides Cash, 8 Wedding Gifts Every Couple Will Love
- 10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
- These Weddings Accessories Are The New Flower Crown