10 Best Celeb Couple Halloween Costumes You Can Totally Copy
Halloween is the one-day a year where you can dress up as someone completely different from your everyday self. What’s even more fun? Dressing up with your Mr.! There is a plethora of couple Halloween costume ideas out there – but we’re looking to celebs for some entertaining inspiration. From John Legend & Chrissy Teigen to Kimye, here are the best celeb couple Halloween costume ideas that you and your beau can totally copy!
1. John Legend & Chrissy Teigen as Pocahontas and a Cowboy
Everyone’s favorite Hollywood couple dressed up as Pocahontas and her sidekick cowboy. It’s not quite John Smith – but this just goes to show that you don’t have to match perfectly with your beau on Halloween to still look amazing!
2. Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen as The Cowardly Lion and Dorothy
New England Patriots QB and supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen walked down the yellow brick road as Dorothy and the cowardly lion.
3. LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian as Danny and Sandy
Summer lovin’ in October is a normal thing with LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian. The duo could not look any better as Grease’s Danny and Sandy!
4. Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderamma as Lucy and Ricky Rickardo
Even though Demi and Wilmer have “got some splainin’ to do” about their recent split – we can’t help but love how creative their Lucy and Ricky Rickardo costume was. Not to mention it was spot on!
5. Neil Patrick Harris, David Burtka, and family as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Princess Leia
Can this fam be any cuter? We still haven’t figured out how they do it but every year they manage to pull off the best Halloween costume! If you have kiddos in the picture – this is a definite must!
6. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West as Batman and Catwoman
This famed couple showcased their superpowers in matching Batman and Catwoman costumes! How can one couple have all that power?
7. Ryan Seacrest & Julianne Hough as Bonnie and Clyde
Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough dressed up as the ultimate partners in crime and looked good doing it.
8. Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson as Clark Griswold and Christie Brinkley
If you and your man want to win the award for most original Halloween costume – then you need to copy this! It’s pure comedy gold.
9. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan as Dr. Suess’s Cat In The Hat
Just when you thought they couldn’t get better, this dancing duo put a sexy spin on the charming children’s book.
10. Nick Jonas and Olivia Culpo as 1920’s Gangsters
The gorgeous ex-couple stunned as 1920’s gangsters at their Vegas Halloween appearance. This ensemble is budget-friendly and such an easy DIY!
-- Lauren Megerdichian
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings
- The Don’t Miss Pre-Wedding Photos You Need On Your Shot List
- These Impossibly Adorable Wedding Videos Prove Dogs Really ARE Man's BFF
- These Are The Best-Dressed Celeb Couples at the 2017 Grammys
- Host Your Very Own Galentines Day Party With These Fun Girl-Approved Ideas
- 10 Best Celebrity Wedding Photos Of 2016