Tuscan Rehearsal Dinner
The rolling hills of Tuscany serve as an idyllic backdrop to a wedding rehearsal dinner. Since the wedding was a daytime affair followed by a Tuscan luncheon, we chose to make the rehearsal dinner the formal affair. We started the night on the patio with a never ending amount of champagne, followed by a dinner with guests seated at long banquet tables swathed in beautiful linens and punctuated with long mirrored runners, tall silver candlesticks and tons of votives. For an added personal touch, each guest enjoyed a crisp white monogrammed dinner napkin and a personalized calligraphed dinner menu.
- The Best Weekend Getaway Spots For Your Bachelorette Party (That Aren’t Vegas)
- The Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations For The Love Of Après-Ski
- 4 South African Experiences To Check Off Your Bucket List
- 5 Biggest Travel Mistakes And How To Avoid Them
- 10 Minutes with: Marlon du Toit
- Destination Wedding Etiquette Questions Answered