Tuscan Hillside Pool Party
This entire party was focused on the pool in the mountains of Tuscany. Guests who wanted shade had shade and those who didn’t relaxed on the chicest lounges under the summer Tuscan sun. We came across this fabulous Andy Warhol-esque design and printed the beach towels and napkins with it. Wherever you were, there was a bottle of rose and Möet Ice champagne within arms reach and gorgeous Castiglion Del Bosco wine crates filled with fresh crudités. Guests dined on a fabulous Italian-style array of antipasti to start, pasta linguini with clams, barbeque lamb chop and lobster. We also set up a fresh salad bar, gelato station, ice cream bar and olive oil station where guests chose fresh herbs and sampled different creations. Guests could also make a quick escape to a massage station that was secluded from the rest of the celebrations.
- 4 South African Experiences To Check Off Your Bucket List
- 5 Biggest Travel Mistakes And How To Avoid Them
- 10 Minutes with: Marlon du Toit
- Destination Wedding Etiquette Questions Answered
- 5 Tips To Look And Feel Your Best After Travel
- Colorful Jamaican Destination Wedding