Object Of Desire: All Aboard!
Once upon a time, ladies and gents packed their trousseau and wardrobes away in sturdy, heirloom trunks for ‘round the world honeymoon adventures. These days we’re more likely to toss a few bikinis and a beaded caftan in a cloth sack and jet off to the hottest, hippest hideaway where barefoot boho is standard practice.
How can we meld this classic, world-traveler look of yesterday with today’s ease? Thursday Friday has the answer with their brand new Vintage Wood Trunk Together Bag collection. Photo-printed on comfortable canvas, these carryalls feature a glossy image of a late 19th Century American wooden trunk. All four sides and bottom feature this fun trompe l’oeil design. Get packin’.
(Clockwise, left to right) Classic Together Bag, $65; Super Together Bag, $90; Here Pochette, $35 and Mini Together Bag, $50, all from Thursday Friday.
- 4 South African Experiences To Check Off Your Bucket List
- 5 Biggest Travel Mistakes And How To Avoid Them
- 10 Minutes with: Marlon du Toit
- Destination Wedding Etiquette Questions Answered
- 5 Tips To Look And Feel Your Best After Travel
- Colorful Jamaican Destination Wedding