Ask Colin: Honeymoon & Destination
Colin Cowie Celebrations
I am a military spouse stationed in Hawaii, and my husband and I are planning our ten year vow renewal. I want it to be special as our first wedding was last minute. I want vintage-inspired and yet tie in Hawaiian culture as well. How do I go about that?
A good start would be to come up with a great ceremony including some meaningful rituals that make it special and memorable. Perhaps you each come up with ten reasons why you love one another and share that during the vow renewal. Maybe you each come up with ten words to represent one another.
For décor – take a vintage approach but add Hawaiian elements like the colorful fabrics and tropical flowers. Serve his all time favorite foods and make a playlist of all your favorite music. Congrats on the first ten years!
- 5 South African Experiences To Check Off Your Bucket List
- 5 Biggest Travel Mistakes And How To Avoid Them
- 10 Minutes with: Marlon du Toit
- Destination Wedding Etiquette Questions Answered
- 5 Tips To Look And Feel Your Best After Travel
- Colorful Jamaican Destination Wedding