Hot Honeymoon Fashion: Swim Fan
Looking for just the right itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka-dot bikini? Read on.
Shopping for a swimsuit is the most universally dreaded situation for all women, no matter what. Besides finding a good fit, the right price and baring/concealing all the right bits… there's the question of style. How do you marry all these elements together to look absolutely fabulous for your brand new husband on the honeymoon of your dreams?
This resort season, swimsuit designers combined clean, wearable shapes with the most extraordinary exotic prints that will wow your wedded one. There's a real play on reveal-conceal.
High front one-piece suits have bare, low backs. Bikinis are either tiny and string-tied or have full, high-waisted bottoms for a modern-retro appeal and one-piece suits turn into monokinis with carved-out sides for maximum curvature
Prints of all kinds remain a key fashion trend and they dominate swimwear, too. All manner of big and small Botanicals, Animal, Tribal, Nautical and bold Graphics. There's a print to suit any style and a shape to flatter every body, so take a deep breath and dive right in.
- The Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations For The Love Of Après-Ski
- 4 South African Experiences To Check Off Your Bucket List
- 5 Biggest Travel Mistakes And How To Avoid Them
- 10 Minutes with: Marlon du Toit
- Destination Wedding Etiquette Questions Answered
- 5 Tips To Look And Feel Your Best After Travel