Colorful Jamaican Destination Wedding
When it comes to destination weddings, Jamaica wins us over every time. Lush, tropical and overflowing with personality, this island served as the perfect backdrop for Alexi and Samuel’s special day. The outdoor ceremony was held under a canopy of trees, strung with floral pomanders, where the couple exchanged vows. Guests celebrated the new Mr. and Mrs. at an open-air reception. Long banquet tables overlooked the crystal blue ocean and were lined with troughs brimming with vibrant floral arrangements and candlelight. The entire wedding party danced the night away under string lights and stars. Fall in love here.
- 5 South African Experiences To Check Off Your Bucket List
- 5 Biggest Travel Mistakes And How To Avoid Them
- 10 Minutes with: Marlon du Toit
- Destination Wedding Etiquette Questions Answered
- 5 Tips To Look And Feel Your Best After Travel
- Classic Gold & White Mallorca Wedding