Ask Colin: Lifestyle
Your best advice for holiday entertaining?
If you want to show people your real sense of style, open your house to them. The key is to set everything up the night before. That way, the day of the party, I just have to put food and drinks out, and I’ll still have time to shower, shave, and change into a new shirt. Dress up. If you’re a hostess, buy new shoes and a lipstick, and put your hair up. A gracious host is unflustered and has a great story to tell.
- How To Design Your Office Like An OG Girl Boss
- 10 Stylish Ways To Give Your Home A Fall Facelift
- 10 Minutes With: Mackenzie Horan of Design Darling
- Dining-Out Dilemmas & How To Solve Them
- Trend Report: Wild About Wicker & Rattan
- 8 Cell Phone Rules To Set You Up For Success