Ask Colin: Lifestyle
The party hosting mistake you won't know you're making until it's too late?
One of the classic mistakes many people make is they try to get too complicated. They think that by adding ingredients, by making more complex recipes, they’re making a better party. Wrong. The more complicated a recipe, the greater the margin for error. I’m a firm believer that whenever you cook, you should take the world’s finest ingredients and do as little to them as possible. Keep the recipes simple and focus on the occasion. See the big picture; plan the details.
- How To Design Your Office Like An OG Girl Boss
- 10 Stylish Ways To Give Your Home A Fall Facelift
- 10 Minutes With: Mackenzie Horan of Design Darling
- Dining-Out Dilemmas & How To Solve Them
- Trend Report: Wild About Wicker & Rattan
- 8 Cell Phone Rules To Set You Up For Success