Object Of Desire: Gift Basket
Nothing says spring quite like a quiet, romantic picnic. Just Mr. & Mrs. Fabulous lounging on an endless manicured lawn, under a lazy, cloudless sky enjoying an afternoon together.
One of our favorite designers, Tracy Reese, has created a chic alternative to the traditional, and all too often masculine, picnic basket. Designed with Clos du Bois Wines, this retro-styled limited edition wicker basket is lined with an iconic Tracy Reese floral pattern fabric and kitted up with Clos du Bois wine varietals, wine glasses, matching fabric napkins, a corkscrew and bottle stopper.
The Clos du Bois Chic Picnique makes a fabulous wedding gift for the style-minded couple and won’t break the bank at $135. Just don’t forget to set the mood in Reese’s thirties-inspired slip gown with matching eyelet parasol. Chin-chin.
- 12 Creative Ways To Declutter and Destress Your Life
- Sick of Santa? Here’s How To Decorate Your Home After Christmas
- These Gift Wrapping Ideas Will Make Your Presents Even Better
- Hosting Thanksgiving? Here are Colin’s Insider Tips To Make Your Life Easier
- How To Design Your Office Like An OG Girl Boss
- 10 Stylish Ways To Give Your Home A Fall Facelift