How To Throw A Party That Both Kids & Adults Will Actually Enjoy
A child’s party should be one of life’s sweetest moments, both for the child and the parents. Let your imagination run with decorations, foods, activities, and gifts. Check out our inventive ideas that will keep all your guests happy.
Wonderfully whimsical touches:
- Paint an inexpensive tablecloth with the children’s names and their foot or handprint.
- Be creative with place cards: Paint the children’s names on shiny, yellow plastic firefighter hats, goodie bags, party hats, balloons, baseballs or footballs.
- Decorate a room around a theme that the child will enjoy.
- Cut peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with cookie cutters shaped like favorite animals or cartoon characters.
- Be creative with “goodie bags”: Use plastic beach pails, treasure chests, cowboy hats, or lunch bags.
- Use lots of balloons with streamers, letting them float the ceiling.
- Provide plenty of games.
- Buy disposable cameras and place them on tables for guests to snap shots of the celebration.
- Mini hamburgers
- Mini turkey burgers
- Hot dogs: beef, turkey, and chicken
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- Spaghetti with meatballs
- Chicken wings
- Macaroni with cheese
- Ice cream cones
- Birthday cake with ice cream
- Fresh fruit
- Soft pretzels
- These Gift Wrapping Ideas Will Make Your Presents Even Better
- Hosting Thanksgiving? Here are Colin’s Insider Tips To Make Your Life Easier
- How To Design Your Office Like An OG Girl Boss
- 10 Stylish Ways To Give Your Home A Fall Facelift
- 10 Minutes With: Mackenzie Horan of Design Darling
- Dining-Out Dilemmas & How To Solve Them