Ask Colin: Lifestyle
How might you make an impromptu Friday night summer gathering super stress-free?
I’ve got a secret that I’ll let you in on. Take your favorite casserole dish and bring it down the street to a great Italian restaurant. Ask them to make a lasagna in it and then serve it at your party! Let the restaurant do the chopping, slicing, and dicing- while you get to be the gracious stress-free host!
If you do want to serve your own meal, make the menu full of one hit wonders, like a casserole that goes straight from oven to table and a big green salad.
- 12 Creative Ways To Declutter and Destress Your Life
- Sick of Santa? Here’s How To Decorate Your Home After Christmas
- These Gift Wrapping Ideas Will Make Your Presents Even Better
- Hosting Thanksgiving? Here are Colin’s Insider Tips To Make Your Life Easier
- How To Design Your Office Like An OG Girl Boss
- 10 Stylish Ways To Give Your Home A Fall Facelift