Ask Colin: Lifestyle
How much seating do I need for an informal gathering?
The question often comes up, “How much seating do I need for my guests?” If you aren’t doing a sit down-meal, then you don’t have to make sure every guest has a seat. At an informal gathering such as an open house, a good rule of thumb is to have seating for 25 percent of the expected guests. The most important thing is the flow of the party and allowing guests to mingle and mix.
- Sick of Santa? Here’s How To Decorate Your Home After Christmas
- These Gift Wrapping Ideas Will Make Your Presents Even Better
- Hosting Thanksgiving? Here are Colin’s Insider Tips To Make Your Life Easier
- How To Design Your Office Like An OG Girl Boss
- 10 Stylish Ways To Give Your Home A Fall Facelift
- 10 Minutes With: Mackenzie Horan of Design Darling