Holiday Entertaining Cheat Sheet
Here’s an easy guide for celebrating the holidays in style:
1. Color Scheme: Use colors that complement each other and attract the eye, like chocolate and chartreuse, throughout the room in varying materials and textures.
2. Budget Friendly Blooms: Flowers don't have to be expensive. One of my favorite affordable finds: green spider mums.
3. Go Glam: Give your space a little sparkle with creatively incorporated glitter. Try adhering glittered fabric to a vase with double-sided tape; it's an easy way to dress up what you already have for the holidays.
4. Get Festive: Elevate garlands from the expected by embellishing them with ornaments and fresh flowers.
5. Don’t Over Extend: Savvy entertaining is resourceful entertaining. Take advantage of what gourmet grocery stores and retailers have to offer.