Holiday Entertaining Cheat Sheet
Here’s an easy guide for celebrating the holidays in style:
1. Color Scheme: Use colors that complement each other and attract the eye, like chocolate and chartreuse, throughout the room in varying materials and textures.
2. Budget Friendly Blooms: Flowers don't have to be expensive. One of my favorite affordable finds: green spider mums.
3. Go Glam: Give your space a little sparkle with creatively incorporated glitter. Try adhering glittered fabric to a vase with double-sided tape; it's an easy way to dress up what you already have for the holidays.
4. Get Festive: Elevate garlands from the expected by embellishing them with ornaments and fresh flowers.
5. Don’t Over Extend: Savvy entertaining is resourceful entertaining. Take advantage of what gourmet grocery stores and retailers have to offer.
- 12 Creative Ways To Declutter and Destress Your Life
- Sick of Santa? Here’s How To Decorate Your Home After Christmas
- These Gift Wrapping Ideas Will Make Your Presents Even Better
- Hosting Thanksgiving? Here are Colin’s Insider Tips To Make Your Life Easier
- How To Design Your Office Like An OG Girl Boss
- 10 Stylish Ways To Give Your Home A Fall Facelift