White Russian Cocktail
Colin's recipe for a fabulous White Russian Cocktail.
2 oz vodka
1 oz Kahlua
1 oz heavy cream
Pour the vodka into a chilled tumbler 2/3 filled with ice, followed by the Kahlua, then the heavy cream for a fantastically beautiful and delicious cocktail. Top with a colorful garnish of your choice or leave 'as is' for simplistic elegance.
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa