Ask Colin: Food & Drink
I am in search of a menu idea for my wedding reception. We’ll have 200 guests at an outdoor summer celebration in Montana. I’d like to serve simple, fresh food family-style. Any thoughts?
Why not base your menu on farm to table? Ask you caterer or banquet captain to come up with a family style menu that showcases everything local.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017