Everything You Need To Know About Wedding Food Trucks
Those delicious smelling food trucks with a line halfway down the block? They’re not just for your lunch break anymore. Food trucks are the next big trend in weddings and we’re ready to go for a ride. We love them because they’re a budget friendly and fun way to serve great food to your guests.
Considering trying the trend? Here’s what you need to know:
- Consider the season. If you’ve already set your date in mid-December, when the snow is up to your knees and 5 minutes outside turns your nose pink, then this new food craze may not be for you. It’s important to make sure your guests will be comfortable standing outside waiting for their food, so a late spring or summer wedding would be ideal.
- It’s a numbers game. Make sure you have enough food trucks to satisfy the number of guests at your wedding. We recommend 1 food truck for every 75 guests. Also, consider a seating space for your guests to enjoy their tasty treat.
- Keep it simple. Keep the menu short and sweet to make it easier for the cooks to cook and your guests to decide. You want to avoid a long line of hungry people at all costs!
To make your decision a little easier, here are some of our food truck favorites:
If you haven’t tried In-N-Out Burger yet, you need to buy a one-way ticket to Southern California and spoil yourself with a cheeseburger and animal style fries ASAP. It’s the perfect late-night snack for any occasion (including your wedding). There’s a reason why it’s so famous! Lucky for us, In-N-Out is going mobile! Rent one of their cookout trucks for your special day and we promise it will be one of the highlights of the night.
The Green Truck
This one’s for your eco-friendly guests who are all about the organic food trend. The Green Truck is serving you healthy food with a mission for a healthy planet – we love it! The kitchen is completely solar powered, the utensils are all recyclable or compostable, and the food is free of those pesky pesticides we all want to steer clear of. This is a great way to keep your guests feeling satisfied and guilty-free!
“One skinny vanilla latte please – and make it a double!” Bring New York City’s famous Mud Truck to your wedding and keep the caffeine flowing. Trust us, this truck can fuel your dance party with hours of good laughs and even better dance moves.
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa