Warm Spiced Cider Cocktail
Colin's fabulous take on the traditional holiday drink.
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice berries
- 2 4-inch cinnamon sticks
- 6 whole cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
In a large saucepan over low heat, combine the cider and spices and heat for 30 minutes. Strain the cider and discard the spices. (At this point, you can let cool, store in an airtight container, and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 2 months.) Serve warm.
Slow-Cook Option: Combine the ingredients in a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker and heat on low for 3 to 4 hours, until warmed through.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017