Warm Spiced Cider Cocktail
Colin's fabulous take on the traditional holiday drink.
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice berries
- 2 4-inch cinnamon sticks
- 6 whole cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
In a large saucepan over low heat, combine the cider and spices and heat for 30 minutes. Strain the cider and discard the spices. (At this point, you can let cool, store in an airtight container, and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 2 months.) Serve warm.
Slow-Cook Option: Combine the ingredients in a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker and heat on low for 3 to 4 hours, until warmed through.
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa