Vodka Tonic With Mint
Sometimes all it takes to jazz up an old standby and make it really exciting is a simple twist. In this case the “twist” is a small handful of mint leaves.
- 12 ounces top-quality vodka
- 25 ounces tonic water
- 25 to 30 fresh mint leaves
For each drink, fill a highball glass with ice, pour in 2 ounces of vodka, fill the remainder of the glass with tonic water, add 4 or 5 mint leaves, stir well, and serve.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017