Vodka Lemonade Cocktail
Colin's recipe for vodka lemonade cocktail with a lavender twist!
Despite the chilly air, spring is just around the corner. What better way to quench your wedding guests’ thirst than vodka lemonade with a lavender twist? This cocktail recipe can be batched and is ideal for large celebrations in the garden. For children in attendance, offer lavender lemonade sans liquor to include them in the festivities.
1 tsp. lavender flavored simple syrup
8 oz. lemonade
1 lavender sprig
1. Combine simple syrup and vodka and stir in a tall glass.
2. Add ice, then 8 oz. lemonade and freshly squeezed lemon juice to mixture.
3. Blend all ingredients with a cocktail stirrer and top with a spring of fresh lavender.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017