Glam & Gold Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Take chocolate covered strawberries and up the glam factor with this super chic recipe.
- 16 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 pound fresh strawberries with leaves
- Edible gold glitter, garnish
1. Insert toothpicks into the tops of the strawberries.
2. In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and shortening, stirring occasionally until smooth. Hold strawberries by the toothpicks and dip them into the chocolate mixture until 3/4 covered.
3. Put strawberries on a sheet of waxed paper for the chocolate to cool and harden.
4. Sprinkle with edible gold glitter.