Two-Minute Hors d’Oeuvres Ideas
Having company over last minute? No need to freak out. These fast and easy hors d’oeuvres ideas will have you entertaining in style, in no time.
1. Roll store-bought puff pastry or phyllo dough with anchovy fillets, Stilton cheese, or sautéed mushrooms and bake. View more here.
2. Hollow out cherry tomatoes and fill with mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and balsamic vinegar.
3. Spread toasted croutons with goat cheese and top with roasted peppers.
4. Sauté almonds with curry powder, ground coriander, cumin, salt, and pepper. View the recipe here.
5. Marinate olives with chopped garlic, parsley, chives, and extra virgin olive oil.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017