These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
It’s that time of year again when there’s an extra hint of romance in the air and heart-shaped everything is everywhere. We can’t think of a sweeter time to say, “I do”! Speaking of sweetness, Valentine’s Day also brings lots of new dessert ideas to become obsessed with – we feel like each year they seem to get cuter than the last! We’re combining all things red and all things sweet with these 16 romantic red velvet wedding desserts that would also be a huge hit at your next V-Day gathering. Enjoy!
1. Red Velvet Churros
Psst, your mouth is wide open right now. (It’s okay, us too)
2. Adorable Red Velvet Layered Mini Cakes
OMG, these Pinterest-worthy mini cakes are almost too pretty to take a bite out of!
3. Rosy Red Velvet Cupcakes
Topped with a bright red sugar rose, these cupcakes officially cannot get cuter!
4. Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
Nope, these aren’t macarons – these are your childhood favorite dessert turned red velvet.
5. Baked Red Velvet Donut Holes
Velvety on the outside, creamy on the inside, these are an absolute must-have at your celebration.
6. Vanilla Bean Heart-Inside Mini Cupcakes
These adorable bite-size cupcakes have a special surprise after the first bite!
7. Red Velvet Swirl Fudge
You can guarantee your guests have never tried these, and trust us when we say they’re going to go real fast.
8. Red Velvet Cake Pops
Is it just us or do these cake pops immediately put a smile on your face?
9. Red Velvet Macarons
Yup – red velvet macarons, aka every girl’s new best friend (or enemy, I guess).
10. Red Velvet Cake Rolls
It’s all the flavor in a whole slice of cake all wrapped up into one delicious bite!
11. Red Velvet Cupcakes In A Jar
With heart-shaped sprinkles on top and a mini side of milk – if you say you’ve seen something cuter, you’re probably lying.
12. Red Velvet Cookie Cups
Filled with cream cheese frosting…. You guys, these are a real thing!
13. Mini Red Velvet Bundt Cakes
Add the adorable frosting and sprinkles, hold the guilt.
14. Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
Pretty to look at and enough to go around – aka the ideal wedding dessert.
15. Red Velvet Donuts
Cream cheese frosting and red velvet anything are pretty much a match made in dessert heaven.
16. Red Velvet Madelines
Just one bite and you’ll taste all the romance of France.
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table