The Most Delicious Banana Nut Bread
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups mashed bananas (about 3 medium)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup chopped dates
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Butter and flour an 8 x 5-inch loaf pan.
3. Sift together the flour, soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine the bananas, egg, and sugar and blend well. Stir in the dry ingredients, then fold in the dates and nuts. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake for about 60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then turn the loaf out on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa