The Most Delicious Banana Nut Bread
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups mashed bananas (about 3 medium)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup chopped dates
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Butter and flour an 8 x 5-inch loaf pan.
3. Sift together the flour, soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine the bananas, egg, and sugar and blend well. Stir in the dry ingredients, then fold in the dates and nuts. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake for about 60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then turn the loaf out on a wire rack to cool completely.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017