The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
When it comes to St. Patrick’s Day, most people think of shamrocks, corned beef and beer. For us, it’s just another reason to celebrate with a yummy green cocktail or two! You definitely don’t need to be Irish to celebrate one of the biggest have-fun holidays of the year with these festive and fun drinks. We’re sure that you’ll be feeling the luck of the Irish in no time. Sláinte!
1. Lucky Leprechaun Rum Punch – Freutcake
Get in the St. Patty’s spirit with these Insta-worthy pineapple and lime drinks. Make them even sweeter by lining the rim with crushed Lucky Charms!
2. Chartreuse Swizzle – Honestly YUM
We love any frosty drink, and this cool chartreuse concoction is no exception.
3. Cucumber and Mint Mojito – Will Cook For Friends
Is there anything more refreshing than a mojito?! The answer is no, and this cucumber-infused recipe will keep you fueled throughout your St. Patty’s Day parade/party/drinking marathon.
4. Frozen Coconut Mojito – A Spicy Perspective
Just when we thought that mojitos couldn’t get any better—we’re coco- nuts about this idea!
5. Green Bloody Mary – Platings and Pairings
This classic drink is given a leprechaun-approved twist with tomatillos, horseradish and jalapeño-infused vodka.
6. Green Tea Cocktail – Food Fanatic
Channel St. Patrick with this mixture of green tea, pomegranate juice, fruit, and lots of champagne!
7. Green Apple Ginger Martini – Gourmande In The Kitchen
Make one of the classiest possible drinks more fun by adding a bit of green—green apple and lime juice, that is.
8. Ombré Jello Shots – Tablespoon
We’re convinced that the ombré coloring on these jello shots will make them even more delicious.
9. Spicy Matcha Margaritas – Wicked Spatula
With added jalapeño, this bright green cocktail is perfect for all lovers of something hot.
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table