Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
We’re satisfying our sweet tooth today by rounding up the cutest Thanksgiving desserts that go way beyond the traditional pumpkin pie. Your guests won’t be able to stop talking about the acorn cupcakes or the chocolate caramel turkey legs that were a mega hit at this years Thanksgiving dinner! Get ready for your dessert table to be all over Instagram. Gobble, gobble!
1. Candy Corn Turkey Lollipops
The kids are going to love these! It doesn’t get much cuter, not to mention they’re super easy to make.
2. Acorn Cupcakes
Who knew a Hershey’s chocolate kiss and mini butter cookies could make a perfect little acorn?
3. Pumpkin Cheesecake Pops
Instead of eating the entire cheesecake all to yourself, grab a bite size pumpkin-inspired cheesecake pop to satisfy your craving!
4. Oreo Turkey Cookies
Yup, you read that right! Candy corn, vanilla Oreos, and chocolate chips make for the cutest Thanksgiving treats we’ve ever seen.
5. Pumpkin Ricotta Bundt Cake
We’re pretty sure our diets could do without this delicious treat, bundt we’re definitely eating it anyway! #worthit
6. Chocolate Pumpkin Tarte
This chocolate pumpkin tarte is a great option for your guests because it’s also vegan, gluten free, and nut free!
7. Caramel Apple Mini Cheesecakes With Streusel Toppings
The name’s a mouth full, and it tastes amazing too!
8. Chocolate Turtle Apple Slices
When chocolate meets fruit – it’s practically foolproof.
9. Nutter Butter Turkey Cupcakes
If there were an award for dessert that mostly resembles a turkey – this would surely take the cupcake!
10. Chocolate Caramel Turkey Legs
Okay – these are seriously so creative! Serve your guests turkey legs for the main course and dessert!
11. Apple Fritter Monkey Bread
Any excuse to consume monkey bread is all right by us!
12. Mini Pumpkin Slice Cookies
Instead of going the traditional route with pumpkin pie – bake a batch of mini pumpkin slice cookies! Your guests will love this original twist.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017
- Spanish Seafood Paella