Sweet Sally Cocktail
Fourth Of July Cocktails are a fabulous way to jump start your festivities. My recipe will keep you cool AND patriotic all day long!
- 1 1/2 oz of Rye Bourbon 6 Strawberries
- 3/4 oz Chambord
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- Lemon Twist
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
Blend all ingredients (dry) no ice. Pour over ice cubes in rocks glass.
LATEST in Food & Drink
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa