A fantastic martini recipe featuring a raspberry twist.
3 ounces of chilled sparkling wine or champagne
3 ounces premium vodka
2 tablespoons of raspberry puree
2 fresh raspberries
1. Add vodka to a shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of raspberry puree into the bottom of 2 chilled martini glasses.
3. Strain 1/2 half of the vodka into each glass. Finish by pouring the sparkling wine or champagne into each glass. Put raspberries into the glass as garnish.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017