Smoked Salmon Canapé with Wasabi Crème Fraîche
- ¼ cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon prepared white horseradish
- ½ teaspoon prepared wasabi (Japanese horseradish paste)
- 2 9-inch sheets frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 3 ounces sliced smoked salmon, cut into 24 equal pieces
- Fresh dill
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine the crème fraîche, horseradish, and wasabi and set aside.
3. Using a 2-inch round cookie cutter or juice glass, cut out the puff pastry. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 18 minutes. Set on racks to cool.
4. Spoon a small dollop of the crème fraîche mixture on each pastry round. Top with a small mound of salmon and garnish with a tiny sprig of dill.
Makes 24 pieces.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017