Sgroppino With Cherries
The Hotel Cipriani in Venice is one of the premier hotels in all of Europe, and this is a cocktail I discovered there- and enjoy regularly. It travels quite well, and in my opinion works even better as a dessert than as an apéritif.
- 1 pint lemon sorbet (softened at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes)
- 4 ounces vodka
- 10 ounces Prosecco
- 1 pound fresh cherries
Whisk the sorbet, vodka, and Prosecco together in a bowl until creamy and thick. Serve immediately in a champagne flute with “cigarette” cookies and some cherries, when in season; they’re sexy and alive, and they lend a beautiful touch.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017