Sgroppino is a fashionable after-dinner drink that can double as dessert. In Venice it’s made with vodka, top-quality lemon sorbet, and the dry Venetian sparkling wine Procesco.
- 5 to 6 tablespoons of lemon sorbet
- 1 tablespoon vodka (or grappa)
- 2 tablespoons Prosecco, chilled
Mix all ingredients with a whisk for thirty seconds until creamy and thick. Serve immediately in a Champagne flute.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017