The saketini can actually be made with either sake (rice wine) or plum wine, whichever you prefer or whichever is more readily available. With the surging popularity of Japanese cuisine you shouldn’t have trouble finding either at your local wine merchant or liquor store.
- 4 ounces high-quality lemon-infused vodka
- 6 ounces sake or plum wine
- Splash of cranberry juice
- Splash of grapefruit juice
- 2 to 3 drops of triple sec
- 1 lime, cut into wedges or slices, for garnish
1. Chill 4 martini glasses;
2. Pour all the liquid ingredients into a shaker full of ice. Shake vigorously, strain into the glasses, and garnish with a small wedge or slice of lime to serve.