Raspberry and Elderflower Champagne Cocktail
As an alternative to a glass of “pure” Champagne, this elegant drink will surprise your tongue with its mix of flavors.
- ¼ shot Chambord
- ¼ shot elderflower cordial
- Chilled Champagne
Add the Chambord and cordial to a Champagne flute and top with champagne.
LATEST in Food & Drink
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa