Old Fashioned Cocktail
Colin's recipe for a classic drink that's back in style.
2 oz Maker's Mark bourbon whiskey
1-2 dashes Angostura bitters
1-2 dashes orange bitters
1 splash club soda
1 orange wedge
Muddle club soda together Angostura and orange bitters. Mix in the Maker's Mark and top with a fresh orange wedge. Instead of adding cubed ice, consider larger pieces cut from a block to keep cocktails cooler longer.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017