Nasty Pepper Cocktail
Vibrant and oh-so delicious, Yusef Austin’s Nasty Pepper cocktail is a fabulous drink for both tented outdoor celebrations and spring garden parties alike. Throwing a summer luncheon? Whip up a batch and serve to all of your guests in style.
1 1/2 oz Hibiscus infused Vodka
1 1/2 oz Pepper infused Reposado Tequila
3/4 oz Cointreau
1/2 oz Agave nectar
1/4 oz fresh lime juice
1/4 oz fresh lemon juice
Shake all ingredients and serve in a martini glass with a lime wheel garnish.
Infusing: take 3 dry flowers and infuse the vodka for 1 hour. Take a half of a habanero pepper and infuse the tequila for 2 hours.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017