Mixed Berry Salad with Scotch and Sorbet
Here’s a light, healthy, refreshing dessert that takes just a few minutes to pull together and an hour or more to chill. You can add ½ cup of mango purée or ripe mango pulp to the fruit mixture. The dish also works well with strawberry, lemon, mango or lime sorbet.
- ½ cup green seedless grapes
- ½ cup red seedless grapes
- ½ cup melon balls
- ½ cup mixed berries
- 1/3 cup scotch whiskey
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
1. In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients except the sorbet. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Distribute the fruit evenly among 6 rock glasses, making sure to use all the syrup. Top each glass with a scoop of the sorbet.
Note: You can buy a small utensil called a melon-baller and scoop the melon balls out of fresh melons for yourself. One half cup of melon balls, taken from a full-size cantaloupe or honeydew, will be the equivalent of one medium wedge.
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa