A Colin Cowie Weddings cocktail favorite: the Manhattan.
2 ounces blended whiskey
1 ounce Italian sweet vermouth
2 dashes Angostura bitters
Pour all ingredients over ice in a mixing glass and stir as you would a martini. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a cherry.
Note: If you prefer a dry Manhattan, use dry vermouth and garnish with a lemon peel.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017