This, of course, is a variation on the classic Margarita with mango pulp instead of the usual lime juice. You can prepare it shaken over ice, or make a frozen version in the blender.
- 12 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces triple sec
- 1 cup peeled, sliced fresh mango (from 1 large or 2 medium mangoes; or substitute ½ pint mango sorbet)
1. Chill 6 martini glasses
2. Place all the ingredients in a blender full of ice and blend until smooth. Pout into chilled martini glasses and serve.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017