Ask Colin: Food & Drink
I want to serve a refreshing drink at my summer party, but I’m bored of margaritas. Any suggestions?
Why not use your favorite wine in a fresh cocktail? Sangria and punch are fabulous options, but I highly recommend my favorite wine cooler recipe using Milestone Chardonnay and fresh fruits. It’s so easy to make and my guests always love it!
Ingredients3 bottles Milestone Chardonnay
2 cups water
6 tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 cups of fruit (berries, passion fruit or kiwi)
Preparations1. Prepare the fruit syrup by placing water, sugar and fruit in a saucepan. Set over medium heat for 12 – 15 minutes. Remove the syrup from the heat, press though a fine sieve and allow to cool.
2. Discard 1/2 cup from each of the three Milestone wine bottles and pour ½ cups of the fruit mixture back into the 3 bottles. Chill and serve over ice with a few pieces of fresh fruit for garnish.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017