Ask Colin: Food & Drink
I have collected wedding items from around the world since my child's birth. Many years ago I purchased a cake topper – a stunning silver bell that hangs from an arch. It really is beautiful. My daughter would like a small two layer wedding cake – can I still make the bell work?
What a lucky daughter to have a mom like you! Sure, it will work on a two-tier cake. Just make sure the proportion is correct. Give the cake topper to the baker.
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table
- Thanksgiving Desserts That Go Beyond Pumpkin Pie
- The 15 Sweetest Wedding Cake Trends That Will Be Huge In 2017