Haricots Verts With Toasted Almonds and Parmesan Cheese Recipe
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds (Spanish almonds are the best to use)
- 1 1/2 pounds haricots verts (cleaned and trimmed)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1. Toast the almonds in pan over medium heat (no oil required) until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
2. Place haricots verts in a pot of salted boiling water for 3 minutes. Remove, drain water, and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking. Pat beans dry. (Beans can be made 1 day ahead. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.)
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the beans and toss. Just before serving, add the toasted almonds and season with salt and pepper. Top with shredded Parmesan.
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa